Types of mental health problems
Mental health is NOT one thing. There are a number of illnesses that fall into mental health. It is important that we don’t assume it is just one or two and learn more about each of these and raise as much awareness as possible.
Some of these mental health problems include:
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- ADHD (Attentions Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Body Image / Body Dysmorphia
- SAD (Seasonal Effective Disorder)
- Personality Disorders BPD
- Eating Disorders
- DID (Disassociation) – Depersonalisation / Disassociation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Panic Attacks
Please let me know if I have missed any out.
Love to you all,
Leave a Reply